Games - Pierce Middle School Library
Pierce Middle School Library
Acceptable Use Policy
Independent Reading Guidelines
Milton Public Library
English / Language Arts
Research Resources for Earthquake-Proof Structures
Milton's 350th Anniversary Project
Unsolved Mysteries Pathfinder
6th Grade Writing Workshop
Egyptian Religion Links
6th Grade Geography
Games OK For School
- An online Tetris game using the 50 states.
National Geographic Atlas Jigsaw Puzzles
- Online jigsaw puzzles of various atlas pages.
- Online quizzes for students. For each answer you get right, the site donates 10 grains of rice through the World Food Programme to help end hunger.
Scratch at MIT
- Scratch is a programming language that makes it easy to create your own interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art -- and share your creations with others.
- A free math website with games and challenges for students.
Create Your Own Comic
- Use Marvel's website to create your own comic strip or comic book
Library Expert Game
- Test your knowledge of Library organization and the Dewey Decimal System!
Create a free website